Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Beginning

There are so many things going on in my life right now. I am taking some time to write about the boring details of daily life. To me they are not boring. If you find them to be so, please move on.

Lemuel is still not well. I called the Dr last night and left a message for a call back this morning. We have an appointment at 1:30. I want him to feel better soon. He is so very dear to me.

I did manage to get one top cabinet cleaned out this morning. I have some glasses packed up to send to Kate. I also got the bottom cabinet with the plastic containers cleaned and organized.

I brought up the large container of Cross stitch. I am getting all the Cross Stitch together in one place. I hope to organize the beading and knitting next.

I have 31 of 60 ornaments made..... I have 5 of 12 basket blocks done.

The kitchen is the focus this week and I seem to be making some progress.